New to the IEYA in 2021 is the IEYA Fall season where players will be on teams and practice twice per week with 4 Saturday “Play Dates” similar to what we did this past spring. The IEYA Fall season will give players in Level 3 and 4 the same individual skills focus as usual, but with more of a “team” setting rather than a “camp/clinic” setting to help players be ready for their Junior High school tryouts.
- Grades: The Fall program is open to 5th - 8th grade players. All new players are welcome! It is not required to have played with Illini Elite before to participate in the Fall Youth Program.
- Practices: Mondays and Fridays from 6:30-8:00pm.
- Season Starts: Friday, September 10th
- Season Ends: Saturday, October 30th
- Play Dates: Game/tournament setting to gain competition experience. Saturdays 10/2, 10/9, 10/23, 10/30. Times TBD, but likely late morning starts.
- Cost: $375.00
See the Fall Youth Program Flyer for full details here: http://illinielite.com/assets/2021_Fall_YA_flyer_v3.pdf